Saturday, February 6, 2016

Another New Beginning

Last time I posted, I mentioned starting a new RPG campaign. Well, that never panned out, but now I've started another project. Over on my Warwell's Wargames blog, I have been experimenting with quasi-RPG skirmish rules. So far, these rules have had some distinct advantages over my RPG rules. Adding a movement grid has added some tactical nuances. The scenarios seem to play quicker with less record-keeping. Finally, I am able to illustrate their adventures. As a result, these new rules may become my new form of role-playing.

For my tests, I have been using the same characters, Kate and Kip, who are Federation agents in the same universe as my space Templars. Kate and Kip's narrative has started to take on a life of its own, like an RPG. Thus, I decided to start recording their adventures on this blog.

Without further ado, here is the next ADVENTURE OF KATE AND KIP!

No comments:

Post a Comment